Saturday, February 6, 2010

Eh?




Well, here I am. Still in Canada. I've almost been here for a week ...but it feels like a month. I got the day off yesterday. Everyone went down to Vancouver but I just stayed in Whistler. I needed some time by myself. It was really nice. I watched Canadian TV (so bizarre) and drank tea. I also dyed my hair and had a kickass turkey panini in a local bakery. This town is so cute. And the mountains are breathtaking. I'm rambling.
My job is so easy. Today I worked from
10am-530pm. We played I-spy. Lol. Except the people I work with (one Aussie and one South African) played it by letter instead of by color. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. We also built stairs into one of the snow banks. By "we" I mean I was there for moral support.

Last night I went and saw the Olympic torch get lit in downtown Whistler.
There were probably about 5,000 people there. The Canadians are so so so precious. They love their country so much. Everyone was decked out in red and white and then EVERYONE sang the national anthem. (OHHH CANADAAAA). It was honestly beautiful. I teared up. Lol.

Today I am feeling a bit under the weather. Devon and I ate sushi tonight and I got quite sick. Its about 9:30pm right now and I am feeling like curling
up in bed with some tea and then going to bed.
My night shift starts tomorrow. We are working from 530pm-1am. That should be interesting. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm afraid of the wolves and the bears. No big.
I miss Chris. Sorry, had to say it. It's true. He's my best friend for heavens sake!
Anyway! More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself.
What you say is completely up to you.



- A Wrinkle in Time