Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wolves.


Still in Canada. I just woke up. Last night was the first time we worked the night shift. It went from 5:30pm-1am. I know I already said that but I just though I'd say it ...again. Anyway. It didn't snow so Devon and I watched Harry Potter (both 1 and 2) and then I did sit ups and she slept on the floor. Bahaha. And yes, I got paid. Ridiculous. Tonight it won't be as easy because it's supposed to snow. But still. Cake.
Today, I am going to do the same thing I do everyday.
1. Wake up.
2. Drink some water/check facebook.
3. Go for a run. (I am so bored that I go for runs everyday.) - You know I'm bored if I exercise.
4. Take a shower. - You know I'm bored if I shower.
5. Eat.
6. Watch TV/Walk around the town.
7. Work.
8. Sleep.
Literally everyday. Sprinkle a few "talk to Christophers" in there and ZERE YOU HAVE IT! My life. It's not so bad. Just boring. Everyone else from Asbury is working when I am off and then when I work they aren't.

What else...Oh. My bed is real comfy and our rooms are little suites. We have a full kitchen and a washer and dryer. Speaking of, I gotta do laundry. Anyway. There is really not much more to say. Or at least that I can post online lolololol.

I want to be Canadian.
Also, I think I fixed the commenting problem on this blog.
Thats it. I leave you with this :
Look at this picture of the beach in Vancouver that Devon took :



No comments:

Post a Comment

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself.
What you say is completely up to you.



- A Wrinkle in Time