Sunday, July 1, 2012

July

I can't believe it's JULY. I haven't blogged since DECEMBER.

Things have been crazy. First of all, Chris and I are having a baby.

Lol - just kidding. Promise.

So I guess I'll give a Reader's Digest version of my life.

Since December:

1. We visited our family in Maine for a week (February).

2. I got a promotion! First real job out of college and I love it. (April)

3. We put an offer on a house in Marietta - fingers crossed! I really hope we get it. (June)

4. I lost 14lbs! Apparently marriage makes you eat constantly.

5. We finally got Internet! 

This weekend we are going to the North Georgia mountains with Jeff and Lauren. It will be nice to get away for a few days and Bengal loves roadtrips.

I found this picture on my phone today. It's from the week after our honeymoon. I barely knew how to use an oven. I am happy to report that I've made progress since then. It's hard to believe we've almost been married for a year. Time is moving crazy fast. It's easy to say this has been the best year of my life - I'm excited to see what's in the future (it's not babies yet, I promise!).

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself.
What you say is completely up to you.



- A Wrinkle in Time