Friday, October 21, 2011

It's freezing!

I forgot what it felt like to be cold! It's nice though. I said I'd update my blog every week but that might have been a lie.

Anyway! A lot has happened in two weeks but I can't think of anything...I had an interview on Wednesday. I was so nervous but I think I did a really good job. I don't know if I will get the job but I am proud of how I was in the interview.

I'm obsessed with making garlic and cheese biscuits. It's a problem. I have def been gaining weight since marriage and engagement. But that's expected...right? ;)

Wearing heels everyday is starting to get old...I miss college because I could roll out of bed with my long messy hair, throw on a sweat shirt and ugly boots and go! Wearing dresses and panty hose is fun some days - but today is a day that I want to be wearing sweat pants and a hood.
This weekend I plan on relaxing to the max. I am exhausted!

We are visiting Asbury in a few weeks. I'm really looking forward to it. We are so excited! Roadtrips are the best - and this one will be awesome because it's a route that we know so well...but haven't done in forever. If that makes sense. It'll just be a great time and I can't wait to see everyone.

Hopefully next time I have more to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself.
What you say is completely up to you.



- A Wrinkle in Time